Sunday, May 8, 2011

No baby...for now.

After egging on my husband and completing our trilogy, I realized I am quite satisfied with the two we have. Going from 2 to 3 is a much bigger step than going from 1 to 2. It was so hectic the other day getting our kids out the door to school and then an evening of them both. Honestly, I don't think my husband helps as much as he could with the kids, and with 3, I would require so much more from him. Our house would have to be reorganized, we would definitely need a minivan (which we plan to get anyway). I honestly feel very relieved to let it go, and not be concerned about having another one. I know we would do what ever we have to if there would be another one, but it's not in the plans...right now. I think I have been confusing what I would do differently, with wanting to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment